- Research Analysts Thoughts: recent analysis of data related to AMAT, KLAC and LRCX gives us cause to question the expected rebound in the semiconductor capital equipment sector.
- Data Strategy Webinars:
- Our second legal & compliance webinar together with Lowenstein Sandler will be on the topic of satellite imagery. It will be held on July 23rd at 12 pm EST.
- The next alpha workshop on July 25th at 9 am EST is on EMEA consumer transaction datasets, the autos sector and TSLA.
Using satellite imagery, machine learning, and a team of analysts, this vendor can identify when an operator has constructed a pad, rigged up for drilling, or started fracturing the well with a frac crew. Our Data Sourcing clients can see the full profile here.
We tested an IoT dataset and highlighted a number of potential applications including the manufacturer breakdown of luxury cars being driven in different US cities, the clustering of connected television product observation patterns in the evening US hours and the popularity of various connected home devices in different US cities.
- Legal & compliance webinar on July 23rd at 12 pm ET.
- Alpha workshop on July 25th at 9 am ET.
- Eagle Alpha’s Alternative Data Conferences: