200+ data vendors have uploaded their sample data on the Eagle Alpha platform. Fund Managers will now be able to search vendors with sample data on our platform. A dataset profile that includes sample data and relevant documents, will enable the buyer to understand the deliverable and decide if they want to contact the vendor.
- We have enabled search filter by ‘Sample Data’ on our platform. Fund managers will now be able to search vendors with sample data.
- Over 200 vendors added full documentation to their Eagle Alpha profiles.
- Vendors are encouraged to upload sample data, data dictionary, case studies, legal & compliance documents, whitepapers, and a marketing deck to their profile.
Click here to upload sample data
Vendor Solutions Webinar
- Join our guest speakers to gain key insights into how to succeed in the alternative data space. The webinar will be hosted at 11:30 am EST/8:30 am PDT/4:30 pm BST on the 31st of October. The panel for the webinar:
- Our first panelist Mark Gibbas is a co-founder and President of Weather Source and has taken it from a small start-up to a leading provider of weather information. Mark will discuss the early years of Weather Source and their journey to become a top-ranked alternative data provider. He will also share insights on developing a pricing strategy.
- Our second panelist Herman Bots, is Head of Equity at APG Asset Management with a demonstrated successful track record in the management of institutional equity portfolios with full integration of ESG factors. Skilled in Equity Research, Portfolio Management, Corporate Finance, Investment Management, and Leadership.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the webinar
Registration Open For NYC Flagship Event
- Join us at our flagship event in New York on January 16th
- This will be our first event where all three verticals of data buyers will be catered towards with presentations, workshops and vendor meetings facilitating:
- Buyside Funds.
- Private Equity firms.
Contact email@example.com to become a speaker of the webinar
London Alternative Data Conference
- Join us at our London conference on the 15th of November.
- An Eagle Alpha Referral Partner can attend one of our events for free. Contact us to become a referral partner and receive a complimentary London event ticket.
- This innovative event will see 50 alternative data providers and over 150 data buyers come together for a comprehensive one-day event that includes vendor presentations on forward-looking trade ideas, quality test results on vendors, and 1-on-1 meetings.
- See the agenda for London here.
Click here to register for the London event
Active Data Requests
- Dataset having India as coverage giving insights on:
- factors that affect NSE and BSE
- Data on Indian equities
- PE client looking for IT distribution dataset having US coverage
- Dataset to cover Tech Data, Ingram Micro, Arrow Electronics, Recurrent Technologies, and ThinkCP
- Data on Private Equity and their portfolios capturing transaction, ownership, fundraising, etc
- Interesting quant datasets covering China, EU, and the rest of APAC
- Credit card transaction data
- US used vehicle pricing/volume
- GOOS pricing and stock-outs
- Inflation related data
- Dataset that can track Pandora’s sales, customer engagement, social media momentum outside of the US
Login to your Eagle Alpha account and update your dataset product information to generate exposure to the buy-side funds. If you do not have an Eagle Alpha account yet you can create one free of charge at the following link and market your product to the top investment funds.
- Amundi’s CIO Pascal Blanqué has warned asset managers on liquidity crisis given the recent incident of Neil Woodford’s removal from the fund.’Blanqué said that banks’ diminished ability to absorb liquidity demand during selloff periods could pose wider problems for fund managers.’ Click here to read the article.
- Netwise, an alternative provider has procured an Independent ‘Privacy Compliance and Quality’ certification. ‘The certification of NetWise included reviews of platform architecture, data collection, data filtering, measurement and reporting, data segment testing, data protection and privacy, access control, physical and environmental controls, and disclosures and definitions.’ Click here to read the article.
- Formerly known as Signal Media, Signal AI has announced a Series C funding of $25 million.’The newfound capital comes after a year during which Signal AI’s revenue grew 130%, partly driven by the doubling of a customer base that now includes FleishmanHillard, Deloitte, SSE, Balderton Capital, Amadeus, Thomas Cook Group, White Star Capital, Quilter, TalkTalk, HSBC, and MSL Group.’ Click here to read the article.
Events You Should Attend
Alternative Data Conference
- London on November 15th,2019
- NYC on January 16th,2020
- The eleventh edition of the Vendor Solutions webinar is on October 31st, at 11.30 am ET – 12.30 pm ET.
- The twelfth edition of the Vendor Solutions Webinar in on November 21st, at 11.30 am ET – 12.30 pm ET.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest for the event.