Looking to sell into the buy-side, private equity or corporate, meet our Director of Data Sourcing and Partnerships Hugh O’Connor at Web Summit in Lisbon from 4th November to 7th November. Book your meeting with Hugh to discuss the data monetization strategy.
Web Summit At Lisbon
If you are attending Web Summit at Lisbon, our Director of Data Sourcing and Partnerships Hugh O’Connor will be on hand to meet:
- Data companies looking to sell into the buy-side, private equity or corporate verticals.
- Companies looking to generate revenue from their exhaust data.
Book your meeting now
100+ Trade Ideas Submitted
- Over 100 trade ideas submitted to our Alpha Capture solution to date. Alpha Capture is the world’s first tool to help buy-side firms identify and prioritize alternative datasets that deliver actionable, alpha-generating data.
- With Alpha Capture, data vendors submit trade ideas or forward-looking use cases based on interesting insights from their datasets, which gives fund managers the first-ever opportunity to value alternative datasets and ascertain, at scale, the real potential for alpha.
Registration Open For NYC Flagship Conference
- Join us at our flagship event in New York on January 16th
- This will be our first event where all three verticals of data buyers will be catered for with presentations, workshops, and vendor meetings facilitating:
- Buyside Funds.
- Private Equity firms.
- We have enabled search filter by ‘Sample Data’ on our platform. Fund managers will now be able to search vendors with sample data.
- Over 200 vendors added full documentation to their Eagle Alpha profiles.
- Vendors are encouraged to upload sample data, data dictionary, case studies, legal & compliance documents, whitepapers, and a marketing deck to their profile.
Click here to upload sample data
London Alternative Data Conference
- Join us at our London conference on the 15th of November.
- An Eagle Alpha Referral Partner can attend one of our events for free. Contact us to become a referral partner and receive a complimentary London event ticket.
- This innovative event will see 50 alternative data providers and over 150 data buyers come together for a comprehensive one-day event that includes vendor presentations on forward-looking trade ideas, quality test results on vendors, and 1-on-1 meetings.
- See the agenda for London here.
Click here to register for the London event
Active Data Requests
- Satellite data providers who offer feeds that feature data on car counts in parking lots near retail location
- Credit card spending data with Thomas Cook Nordic
- Website visit/advert click to Thomas Cook Nordic sites
- Transaction dataset on the IT distribution industry in the US
- PE client looking for IT distribution dataset having US coverage
- Dataset to cover Tech Data, Ingram Micro, Arrow Electronics, Recurrent Technologies, and ThinkCP
- Datasets having India as coverage for systemized news, different things that impact NSE
- Data on Private Equity and their portfolios capturing transaction, ownership, fundraising, etc
- US used vehicle pricing/volume
- GOOS pricing and stock-outs
Login to your Eagle Alpha account and update your dataset product information to generate exposure to the buy-side funds. If you do not have an Eagle Alpha account yet you can create one free of charge at the following link and market your product to the top investment funds.
- BlackRock’s equity business is purchasing between 400 and 500 proprietary data sets at any one time, and the firm has tripled its data budget in the last two years, he said. It uses alternative data sources to predict metrics like sales, customer traffic, and inventory.’ Click here to read the article.
- ‘Data from U.S. banks operating in the U.K. showed that, from their peak in 2018 to current day, the banks reduced more than 41% of their job postings, from nearly 1,800 total roles at their 2018 respective peaks, to 1,054 at most the recent tally. Five American banks – Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America and Citigroup – saw job postings decline in the United Kingdom, and at a pace that was far out of line with global banking hiring trends.’ Hiring insights can be drawn from employment data providers. Click here to read the article.
- The manufacturing industry market shows a rising inclination towards big data analytics, the market is predicted to register a CAGR over 30.9% from 2019 – 2024. ‘With the high rate of adoption of sensors and connected devices and the enabling of M2M communication, there has been a massive increase in the data points that are generated in the manufacturing industry. These data points could be of various types, ranging from a metric detailing the time taken for a material to pass through one process cycle or a more complex one, such as the calculation of the material stress capability in the automotive industry.’ Click here to read the article.
Events You Should Attend
Alternative Data Conference
- London on November 15th,2019
- NYC on January 16th,2020
- The twelfth edition of the Vendor Solutions Webinar in on November 21st, at 11.30 am ET – 12.30 pm ET.
Contact email@example.com to register your interest for the event.