We are hosting Australia’s largest ever data conference in Sydney. The conference will be hosted at J.P.Morgan’s office.
Reserve Your Place Now!
To Register please contact email@example.com
Key Statistics for Hong Kong Conference:
- 150 data buyers
- 40 data providers
- 10 trade prediction presentations
- 400 1-on-1 meetings
February Vendor Solutions Webinar Recap
- Join our guest speakers to gain key insights into how to successfully sell to PE. The webinar will be hosted at 11.30 am ET on 27th February.
- Our first panelist Marta Lopata is Chief Growth Officer at Thinknum. Marta will discuss strategies to sell data to PE.
- Our second panelist Tim Kiely is Lead Data Scientist at American Securities. Tim will discuss how PE works and data challenges within PE.
20 Eagle Eye Quality Report Now Live
- Eagle Alpha’s Data Quality testing continues to scale, reaching 20 full vendor datasets tested and available as live-linked Juypter notebooks on the Data Sourcing platform.
- Data partners can avail complimentary Eagle Eye Report.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Active Data Requests
- In-store data for grocery stores in the UK and France.
- Footfall data for stores in Russia.
- Revenue forecasts for B2B Tech Companies.
- Sports Direct data.
- Macro datasets capturing forecasting of a country or sector level returns.
- US satellite image data providers for car counts in parking lots.
- Consumer transaction data providers.
- Data that gives insights on the success/failure of competing fibre rollouts and their ROIs
Login to your Eagle Alpha account and update your dataset product information to generate exposure to the buy-side funds. If you do not have an Eagle Alpha account yet you can create one free of charge at the following link and market your product to the top investment funds.
- ” Millions of financial transactions, digitized and compiled by private firms, could help the Fed and other government agencies track changes in company sales, prices, and wages. Computer processing power and data storage have become cheaper. Advanced software can make it easy to manipulate huge troves of raw data.” Click here to read the article.
- “Raising a fund to support an existing portfolio of companies put Sightway in a unique position. On the one hand, they had what one investor describes as “proof of concept” and “several years of success” investing inside money. On the other, investors had to be sold on the fund’s existing portfolio companies in addition to Sightway’s overall investment strategy.” Click here to read the article.
- “Blackstone today announces that it’s recruited former Barclays and Goldman Sachs technologist John Stecher as its chief technology officer. However, the data science team at the fund is run by Matthew Katz, a former Credit Suisse strategist who joined from Point72 in 2015. Katz’ team includes data scientists hired from the likes of McKinsey & Co., Millennium and rival private equity fund, Cerberus.”Click here to read the article.
Events You Should Attend
- The fourteenth edition of Vendor Solutions Webinar is on February 27th, at 11.30 am ET – 12.30 pm ET.
- The fifteenth edition of Vendor Solutions Webinar is on March 26th, at 11.30 am ET – 12.30 pm ET.
Alternative Data Conference
- Sydney Conference on 2nd April.
- NYC Conference on 20th May
Contact email@example.com to register your interest for the event.