Alternative data is getting a lot of interest as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak.
Join Eagle Alpha network on Thursday, March 26th at 11.30 – 12.30 ET for a practical assessment of how buy-side is working with alternative data during the current market volatility.
Register For The Webinar
COVID-19 data Monetization Webinar For Vendors:
- Join our COVID-19 focussed vendor webinar on Thursday, March 26th at 11.30 – 12.30 ET.
Our panel will discuss:
- How different types of funds are thinking of alternative data in the current environment?
- How it is impacting the buying process?
- How Eagle Alpha is actively helping data vendors?
Coronavirus Datasets & Case Studies
- This week we introduced 50 data vendors to investors who are hunting for alternative data to track the impact of coronavirus on the markets. Our clients are urgently looking for more datasets and case studies for coronavirus.
If you have interesting insights into COVID-19, please contact us at email@example.com
COVID-19 Data Conference
- The Worl’s first COVID-19 conference focussed on Alternative Data. The conference will demonstrate:
- Best-in-class case studies showcasing the impact of COVID-19
- Eagle Alpha’s Coronavirus Dashboards
APAC Virtual Data Conference – April 2020
We are hosting the Virtual Alternative Data Conference for APAC buyers and vendors on 2nd April 2020.
Keynote speaker: Berowne Hlavaty, Executive Director of Asia Pacific Quantitative and Derivatives Strategy Team at J.P. Morgan.
Active Data Requests
- COVID-19 Datasets:
- Transactions data e.g. credit card.
- Basket data that provides individual item level sales.
- Payroll data capturing daily payroll data snapshots
- Supply chain and operations data
- Plant operations data-plant capacity utilization
- Commercial vehicle usage/activity
- Shipment data
- Power generation
- Industrial waste volumes
- COVID 19 impact data on a country by country basis capturing the following elements:
- Air traffic
- Vacation bookings
- Hotel stays
- Car and Foot traffic, biking usage
- Retail spend volumes, food & beverage – open table bookings
- Real estate
- Ecommerce sales
- Unemployment, late payments, and loans
- Login to your Eagle Alpha account and update your dataset product information to generate exposure to the buy-side funds. If you do not have an Eagle Alpha account yet you can create one free of charge at the following link and market your product to the top investment funds.
- ‘The data are part of an alternative dataset that an increasing number of investors, as well as governments and central bankers, are turning to for help in navigating the current crisis that has sent stock markets around the world reeling.’ Click here to read the article.
- ‘Amazon says the coronavirus outbreak has caused a surge in online shopping, and now the online giant is adding 100,000 new full-time and part-time positions across the United States to keep up with the demand.’ Click here to read the article.
- ‘Outbreak analytics seeks to gather all available data on an epidemic, including confirmed cases, fatalities, test results, tracing contacts of infected people, maps of population densities and demographics, traveler flows and migration, availability of health-care services, drug stockpiles, and other factors. Outbreak analytics seeks to gather all available data on an epidemic, including confirmed cases, fatalities, test results, tracing contacts of infected people, maps of population densities and demographics, traveler flows and migration, availability of health-care services, drug stockpiles, and other factors.’ Click here to read the article.
Events You Should Attend
- The fifteenth edition of Vendor Solutions Webinar is on March 26th, at 11.30 am ET – 12.30 pm ET.
Alternative Data Conference
- COVID-19 Data Conference On 31st March 2020
- APAC virtual data conference on 2nd April.
- NYC Conference on 20th May
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest for the event.