Join our expert panel on Thursday, April 30th at 11.30 – 12.30 ET to understand how alternative data is getting a lot of interest as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak
Vendor Solutions Webinar
Join us on Thursday, April 30th at 11.30 – 12.30 ET.
Our panel will share insights on the demand and of alternative data and challenges faced by vendors during the pandemic.
If you have a question for any of our paneist please reach us.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the webinar
COVID-19 Sales Signal
- Hotel room availability and room rates at 4&5 star hotels remain depressed globally. Room availability and room rates remain depressed in Greater China. The impact of COVID-19 is being felt more acutely across the hotel sector in other APAC countries in recent weeks. As an early read on the fundamental health of luxury hotels, and the broader luxury sector, the indicators are still in decline. China is showing some stability but is not recovering.Read more
NYC Virtual Data Conference
Join our NYC virtual data conference from May 19th to May 22nd where our expert panels will discus:
- Positioning for the recovery covering China and US markets
- Cost reduction during the recession
- Predictions based on datsets
Active Data Requests
- ‘Knowledge Graph’ data
- Dataset that pulls in a number of factors, i.e. directors with overlapping companies, company relationships etc
- 10K dataset
- Dataset that can predict volatility
- China dataset suitable for quant funds
Login to your Eagle Alpha account and update your dataset product information to generate exposure to the buy-side funds. If you do not have an Eagle Alpha account yet you can create one free of charge at the following link and market your product to the top investment funds.
- ‘This is the biggest crisis that President Xi Jinping has faced since he took power in 2012. The Communist party’s legitimacy has been damaged by early mistakes and the crackdown that followed. Mr Xi knows the coming economic crisis will erode support further. In the 2008 financial crisis, Beijing identified 8 per cent annual growth as the minimum to stave off social unrest. China’s economy shrank 6.8 per cent in the first quarter of this year.’ Click here to read the article.
- ‘Use of e-commerce, blockchain, and other online services data may be also explored as many companies and service providers, including government, could activate such services. The development and implementation of estimation models based on new “big data” may require specific skills that may not be easily accessible in pandemic circumstances. However, compilers may explore these avenues when the situation is normalized.’ Click here to read the article.
- ‘The traditional indicators by which we gauge the health of our economy seem suddenly inadequate. From the Federal Reserve to Wall Street, there’s a scramble to find a new high-frequency data to map the destruction in real time and help guide the salvage effort. Which means that one lesson of this crisis ought to be that it’s not just pandemics that you need to prepare better for, it’s the rapid recessions that come with them as well.’ Click here to read the article.
Events You Should Attend
- Vendor solutions webinar on 30th April at 11.30 – 12.30 ET.
- NYC virtual data conference from May 19th to May 22nd.
Contact email@example.com to register your interest for the event.