We just wrapped our 4 day Virtual Data Conference, highlights below.
Download the co-authored paper by Eagle Alpha and Man Group The Data on Data.
That’s A Wrap
Thanks to all the +900 registered attendees that joined our Virtual Data Conference the last 4 days!
The conference in numbers:
- 4 days of content covering 4 themes
- +15 hours of content
- +75 speakers
- 1-on-1 meetings with over 100 vendors
- +900 registered attendees
The presentations will be available from next week in the ‘Resources’ sections of our corporate website.
The Data On Data – Man Group & Eagle Alpha Paper
- Man Group and Eagle Alpha co-authored a new paper entitled “The Data on Data”. In today’s day and age, data is often referred to as the oil that fuels the investment machine. Some go as far as tagging the search for alternative data as the new oil rush. We look at the data on data to find out what really matters in this new boom.
Request a download to the full report.
Active Data Requests
- Employee sentiment data capturing Glassdoor and Indeed
- Data that shares insights capturing information on Wolt in regard to market share, growth, and scale
- Track airline capacity and international inbound and outbound passengers
- Dataset that predicts the number of tonnes that will be transported into Brazil & Chile by air cargo on weekly basis:
- Air shipping
- Performance of commodities that are shipped by air
- Company performance of those shipping by air
- Sentiment for demand of product by country
- Login to your Eagle Alpha account and update your dataset product information to generate exposure to the buy-side funds. If you do not have an Eagle Alpha account yet you can create one free of charge at the following link and market your product to the top investment funds.
- ‘Amid all the horrors of 2020, ESG ETFs have so far suffered only two weeks of outflows, both of minimal amounts. Meanwhile, when it comes to investment performance ESG has also had a good crisis. Prices are down but in all the main regions of the world, MSCI’s index of ESG companies outperformed the main benchmark during the first quarter.’ Click here to read the article.
- All participants in the ESG data industry—from investment firms that consume the data, to the index providers—will have a lot of work to do to ensure compliance with EU regulation laid out in a recent consultation, analysts say.’ Click here to read the article.
Events You Should Attend
- NYC virtual data conference from May 19th to May 22nd
- Vendor solutions webinar on 28th May at 11.30 – 12.30 ET
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest for the event.