To help our data partners in discovery and prioritization we have update our vendor portal fields in line with FISD tearsheet.
DDQs are now available for buy-side to access from vendor profiles.
Login To Update Your Vendor Profile
Vendor Platform Update
- Vendors can now attach DDQ to their profile and tag them to ‘DDQ’
- Buy-side can now filter for datasets that have attached DDQ
- 309 tearsheets received from 179 vendors to date
- 123 DDQs received from 98 vendors
Vendors are encouraged to log-in to the platform and update their profiles to receive more traction from the buyers.
July Vendor Solutions Webinar
- Danny West, Vice President & Senior Counsel, Two Sigma
- Max Abend, Vice President at PDT Partners.
- Peter Greene, Vice Chair, Investment Management, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
Our panelist’s discussion will focus on how the adoption of DDQ & Trial Agreements are helping to shorten the sales document
When: Thursday 30th July at 11.30 -12.30 ET
Ahead of the webinar if you have any questions for the panelists please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your questions
Industry experts and data providers will be discussing progressive and differentiated topics surrounding ESG.Save the Date
Date: 20th of August 2020
Time: 7:00 PST | 10:00 EST | 15:00 UK Time
Duration: 2.5 hours
Wine + Consumer Transaction Data
On July 16th, Eagle Alpha’s CEO Emmett Kilduff joined a discussion organized by Snowflake.
- ‘As many traditional data reports are deemed mostly out of date even before they are released, economists have had no choice but to expand the data they monitor and how they are analyzed.’ Click here to read the article.
- ‘The U.S. recovery from the coronavirus-induced recession is leveling off and showing signs of faltering only two months into the rebound, a series of real-time economic indicators show. ‘ Click here to read the article.
- ‘For many professionals, fundamental and technical stock analysis now take a back seat to epidemiological charts and real-time economic signals. Macro economists and money managers spend days tracking everything from Covid-19 reproduction rates to the number of restaurant reservations on OpenTable.’ Click here to read the article.
Events You Should Attend
- Vendor solutions webinar on 25th June at 11.30 – 12.30 ET
- Virtual data conference on 8th, 9th, 10th of September,2020
Contact email@example.com to learn more.