Join our panelist Dave Schwartz and Thomas Combes for Eagle Alpha’s August Vendor Solutions Webinar. The webinar will focus on ‘Data Delivery’ and discuss how making trial data available is going to help the challenge of a longer sales cycle.
When: Thursday 27th August at 11.30 -12.30 ET
Vendor Solutions Webinar
- Vendor solutions webinar will showcase the results for buyside’s preference for trial data.
- Building on the survey results our panelist will discuss the importance of making trial data available and how Eagle Alpha can help solve the challenge of a longer sales cycle.
Our panelist for the webinar:
- David Schwartz, Data Acquisition & Strategy, Ex Coatue Management & Citadel
- Thomas Combes, Head Of Data Science, Eagle Alpha
When: Thursday 27th August at 11.30 -12.30 ET
September Virtual Data Conference
You Are Invited to Attend: September 8th-10th.
Join us for 3 half days of all new insights from industry and data experts.
- All New! 1-1’s available during sessions throughout the day.
- Exclusive Engagement Events:
“Rise To The Challenge”
- We just updated our Agenda! Look for more announcements in the coming days…
We are encouraging vendors to submit offerings/products that are new to market in the past 6 months. This allows you to review their latest updates to engage with them in 1-1s for targeted conversations. We will send you the list of vendors who have submitted before the conference for bookings.
Rise To Challenge
Buyers will be submitting a real-world problem/challenge that they are facing. We will invite vendors to solve the buyer’s challenge using their data. We will present buyers with the vendors who rise to the challenge to book 1-1s with them for their customized presentations.
Vendors can submit their unique ideas now and we will align them with buyer challenge
Wine Tasting Reception
As a gesture of appreciation for our clients*, we would like to send you a bottle of wine for a virtual “end of the conference” wine tasting presentation and reception.
We have partnered with Duckhorn Wine Company to send a bottle of wine and their wine expert will do a Zoom presentation for the tasting. Please send us your shipping** address no later than August 27th!
*US and EU clients only. **Shipping addresses will not be stored by Eagle Alpha
- ‘In a new Burton-Taylor survey of market data professionals, 50% predict that spending on alternative data will increase over the next 18 months, with nearly one-half of those expecting that increase to be significant, greater than 6%. Investment in alternative data has been steadily rising for several years, but the value of information around the spread of COVID-19 promises to invigorate these data sets.’ Click here to read the article.
- ‘Many investors have turned to so-called alternative data — niche information beyond standard financial market indicators or statistical releases — after finding official numbers too slow in reflecting the collapse in economic activity due to Covid, and the recovery. Providers argue it can provide precious, real-time glimpses into how a company or economy is faring.’ Click here to read the article.
- ‘However, for all the issues the industry has faced, the coronavirus pandemic — and its impact on the markets — has reinvigorated interest in alternative data. Unhappy with traditional market data, which has failed to keep up with rapidly-changing markets’ Click here to read the article.
As seen in our Buyers Weekly Newsletter…
Eagle Alpha is Proud to Announce our Virtual Conference Sponsors
This week, we feature the second set of Platinum Sponsors for our Virtual Conference. Please login to the Eagle Alpha platform, review the vendor data and book 1-on-1 meetings at the conference! We will feature new sponsors each week for your consideration. This week’s spotlight is on…
AWS Data Exchange: AWS Data Exchange makes it easy to find, subscribe to, and use third-party data in the cloud.
LinkUp: With verified, up-to-date job listings directly from employer websites,we create a premium experience for job seekers, employers, and data seekers alike.
Sesamm: SESAMm is the leading provider of alternative data analytics tools for investing. Access the power of big data using AI-powered products and solutions.
Snowflake: Snowflake is the only cloud data warehouse software, with instant elasticity, secure data sharing and per-second pricing, across multiple clouds.
Vertical Knowledge: The only end-to-end platform built to connect, collect, and curate public data to deliver actionable insights.
To learn more about data and offerings please sign in to view vendor profile.
Events You Should Attend
- Vendor solutions webinar on 27th August at 11.30 – 12.30 ET
- Virtual data conference on 8th, 9th, 10th of September,2020
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.