We have an excellent line up of topics, speakers and events at our September Virtual Conference! In addition to the 1-1s meeting being offered throughout the day, we have 3 other engagement events* for you to get more involved with the buyers. We hope you will be as pleased with these opportunities to connect to buyers as we are to offer them!
September Virtual Data Conference
You Are Invited to Attend: September 8th-10th.
Join us for 3 half days of all new insights from industry and data experts.
- All New! 1-1’s available during sessions throughout the day.
- Exclusive Engagement Events Will Be Presented In Panels
- We just updated our Agenda! Look for more announcements in the coming days…
If you are interested to learn more and register, contact our team
Two Events To Elevate The 1-1s
Data providers will submit NEW offerings and developments over the past 6 months for buyers review.
“Rise To The Challenge”
Data providers will present solutions to top buyer challenges on Day 1.
Vendor Solutions Webinar
- Yesterday, we Eagle Alpha was joined by over 50 vendors for a panel discussion on removing inefficiencies from the data trial process.
- Eagle Alpha’s Director of Data Sourcing & Partnerships, Hugh O’Connor moderated the discussion, lead by panelists:
- Dave Schwartz, Former Head of Data Acquisition & Strategy, Coatue Management & Ex- Citadel
- Rob Morse, Head of Data Strategy & Sourcing, PDT Partners
- Thomas Combes, Head of Data Science, Eagle Alpha
Key takeaways from the panel discussion:
- Buy-side vertical is highly regulated because of which there is a high level of scrutiny to evaluate data as compared to other buyer verticals.
- To accelerate the trial process it is important for buyers to have complete information about data and ensure compliance check. Supporting documents like tearsheet and DDQ makes the process efficient and reduces the time lag between interest and testing.
- Having historic trial data readily available in different formats will reduce the timeline and will also keep the researcher’s interest ongoing.
If you are interested to learn more about making trial data available, contact our team.
We are encouraging vendors to submit offerings/products that are new to market in the past 6 months. This allows you to review their latest updates to engage with them in 1-1s for targeted conversations. We will send you the list of vendors who have submitted before the conference for bookings.
- ‘AI-led hedge funds produced cumulative returns of 34 percent in the three years through May, a report Tuesday from consulting and research firm Cerulli shows. That compares with a 12 percent gain for the global hedge fund industry over the same period.’ Click here to read the article.
- ‘Many investors have turned to so-called alternative data — niche information beyond standard financial market indicators or statistical releases — after finding official numbers too slow in reflecting the collapse in economic activity due to Covid, and the recovery. Providers argue it can provide precious, real-time glimpses into how a company or economy is faring.’ Click here to read the article.
As seen in our Buyers Weekly Newsletter…
Eagle Alpha is Proud to Announce our Virtual Conference Sponsors
This week, we feature Gold Sponsors for our Virtual Conference. Please login to the Eagle Alpha platform, review the vendor data and book 1-on-1 meetings at the conference! We will feature new sponsors each week for your consideration. This week’s spotlight is on…
1010 Data: 1010data offers the only enterprise-scale, self-service platform for data management, analytics and application building.
IHS Markit: IHS Markit – The Source for Critical Information and Insight.
Visible Alpha: Visible Alpha creates a unified consumption and collaboration experience across sell-side assets to enable clients to discover, track and value research content.
CME Group: CME Group is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace offering the widest range of futures and options products for risk management.
Yodlee: Envestnet | Yodlee has proudly fueled innovation for financial institutions and fintech companies since 1999 through data, APIs, and FinApps
To learn more about data and offerings please sign in to view vendor profile.
Events You Should Attend
- Virtual data conference on 8th, 9th, 10th of September,2020
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.