Our Upcoming Virtual Conference Issue
- Register For Our Virtual Conference September 8th-10th. There’s Time!
- Over 50 World Class Speakers
- Buyer Challenges Are In: Rise To The Challenge
- Vendor Sponsor Spotlight
Eagle Alpha’s Virtual Data Conference
You Are Invited to Attend: September 8th-10th.
Join us for 3 half days of all new insights from industry and data experts. There is still time!
World Class Speakers
We are proud to present a line-up of world class speaker from funds, corporate, central banks, private equity, academia, and top vendors at next week’s Virtual Data Conference. Please see agenda for our best-in-class!
Buyer Challenges Are IN!
We received some tough challenges from the buyside for our data providers to solve. The challenge is ON and we are looking forward to your solutions on Tuesday Sept 8th at 9:50 a.m. To receive a copy of the challenges,please submit your request below and we will send ahead of the conference.
- The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has sought investigative documents from huge financial data seller Envestnet. Envestnet, via a company it acquired called Yodlee, sells the bank and credit card transaction data of tens of millions of Americans to investment and research firms, which show how much people spent and where.’ Click here to read the article.
- ‘Four Twenty Seven, a Berkley, Calif.-based climate risk data specialist, wins the best alternative data provider category in the inaugural WatersTechnology Asia Awards, thanks to its Physical Climate Risk Application. Launched last year and designed to address arguably the most prominent risk across all industries, the application provides users with location-based, forward-looking information on climate risk exposure.’ Click here to read the article.
As seen in our Buyers Weekly Newsletter…
Events You Should Attend
- Virtual data conference on 8th, 9th, 10th of September,2020
Contact email@example.com to learn more.