This Week’s Highlights
- Vendor webinar October 29th, 11.30 – 12.30 ET: What problems buyers are trying to solve with external data?
- Virtual Data Conference December 1st-4th, 2020 Virtual Data Conference: All new format! Save-the-date!
- Podcast Series- Profiting From Data
If you are interested to learn more, please contact us.
Vendor Solutions Webinar
Our October vendor solutions webinar will discuss on the problems that buyers are trying to solve. During our October webinar we will focus on corporate buyer sector.
When: 29th October, 11.30 – 12.30 ET
Register your interest at email@example.com
Virtual Data Conference will be held on December 1st-4th, 2020.
Save-the-date for our December Virtual Data Conference which will be 4 half days dedicated to industry specific topics. Each half day will be dedicated to sectors including data vendors, buyside, private equity, and corporates.
Be on the look-out for agenda and registration announcements!
If you are interested in participating please contact us.
Tuesday December 1st, 2020
Our new exciting Data Demo Day is dedicated to vendors showcasing their offerings and data applications through 4 challenging engagement events! Events will include presentations, buyer judges, moderators and special guests.
Wednesday December 2nd, 2020
Join us for a day of topics focused on and most relevant to the buyside. Panels will include alternative data subject matter experts from hedge funds and industry verticals most engaged with the alt data universe.
Thursday December 3rd, 2020
Our focus on day 3 will be on topics that demonstrate how Private Equity can gain an edge from alternative data. Panels will address applications for deal origination, due diligence, post-acquisition and data-lakes-as-a-service.
Friday December 4th, 2020
Our fourth day will be dedicated to Corporate use of external data. We will look at the growing use of external data for different divisions and departments, use cases, and forward looking predictions
New Podcast Series- Profiting From Data
- The podcasts are engaging discussions centered around our speaker’s industry perspectives, engagement and experience with data, use cases, forward predictions and much more, hosted by Emmett Kilduff, CEO of Eagle Alpha, speaking with guests about profiting from data.
Featured speakers at launch are:
- Jake Graham, Principal PM at Azure Data, Microsoft
- Matt Glickman, VP Data Marketplace, Consumer Product Strategy, Snowflake
- Hinesh Kalian, Head of Data Strategy, hedge fund Man Group
- Toby Dayton, President & CEO, data vendor LinkUp
- Bill Pecoriello, Founder & CEO, data vendor Consumer Edge
Please enjoy these episodes with Emmett and our revered guests.
Our podcasts can be found on our website and:
- ‘We saw that cash spending declined by a third whilst the mix of card spending rose significantly – particularly for contactless payments. Our real time spending data monitored the decline in bricks and mortar stores whilst e-commerce boomed. Despite our database increasing in size due to these effects, the use of transactional data has not been plain sailing as new technical challenges have emerged.’ Click here to read the article.
- ‘Alternative data is essentially data that is not directly related to financial markets, but which is a proxy or indicator about the economy. It can be data regarding ship or train cargo, a consumption aggregate from supermarkets, credit card information, and so on.’ Click here to read the article.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter!
If you’re not already following us on social media, we post all our latest news, content and upcoming conferences and webinars every week.
Stay up to date on the latest Alternative Data information by following our pages: