This Week’s Highlights
- Vendor Solutions Webinar October 29th, 11.30 – 12.30 ET: Panelist Announcement.
- Registrations Open For Winter Virtual Data Conference December 1st – 4th, 2020: All new format! Save-the-date!
- 3 new podcasts are out this week
If you are interested to learn more, please contact us.
Vendor Solutions Webinar
Our October vendor solutions webinar will host corporate buyers as panelist. The focus will be to understand the real problems that corporate buyers are trying to solve with external data, what datasets are interesting to them and understand their process.
- Jennifer Strauss, Data Innovation & Strategy and Ex Global Leader, Alternative Data at Dun & Bradstreet
- Vishy Sivakumar, Manager, Growth Analytics & Strategy at Cisco
- Natalie Atkin, Head of Corporates, Eagle Alpha
When: 29th October, 11.30 – 12.30 ET
Register your interest and we will send you a calendar invite
Virtual Data Conference will be held on December 1st-4th, 2020.
Turning the corner into Fall, we are now gearing up to provide you, the Vendor, with the best Eagle Alpha has to offer. We recently announced 3 ground breaking product offerings – Freemiums, trial data access, and FISD integration. In the next few newsletters, we will update you on our progress.
Our 1st Annual Data HackaThon Will Debut Dec 1st, 2020!
Our Data HackaThon will be a groundbreaking competition featuring teams of data vendors and alpha testers presenting a blended data solution to the buyer challenge. Don’t miss this main event on Day 1: Demo Day of our winter virtual conference. Format and entry details will be distributed on Monday, November 26th.
If you are interested in participating please register.
3 new podcasts are out this week!
Eagle Alpha’s new podcast series, Profiting From Data, features top data vendors, buyers and experts.
Our Profiting From Data podcasts series, hosted by Emmett Kilduff, CEO & Founder of Eagle Alpha, continues to grow with 3 new episodes.
The podcasts are engaging discussions centered around our speaker’s industry perspectives, engagement and experience with data, use cases, forward predictions and much more.
New episodes include:
- Berowne Hlavaty, Senior Quant Analyst, J.P. Morgan
- Neil Hampson, Partner at Strategy&, a part of PwC
- Sam Livingstone, Head of Data Science, hedge fund Jupiter Asset Management
And don’t miss featured speakers from our current library:
- Jake Graham, Principal PM at Azure Data, Microsoft
- Matt Glickman, VP Data Marketplace, Consumer Product Strategy, Snowflake
- Hinesh Kalian, Head of Data Strategy, hedge fund Man Group
- Toby Dayton, President & CEO, data vendor LinkUp
- Bill Pecoriello, Founder & CEO, data vendor Consumer Edge
Please enjoy these episodes with Emmett and our revered guests.
Our podcasts can be found on our website and:
- Citing data from media intelligence company Conviva, Axios found that Biden has come a long way since his social-media presence earlier this year as his follower count rises and his posts attract more engagement. The trend follows closely on the heals of the head-to-head town hall last week, where Biden managed to top Trump in the ratings.’ Click here to read the article.
- ‘After gaining traction in the latter half of September, economic activity has again weakened in October, particularly in European countries, according to Bloomberg Economics’ gauges that integrate high-frequency data such as mobility, energy consumption, and public transport usage. Following concerns about renewed outbreaks amid strong rises in Covid-19 cases, activity in Germany, France, Spain and Italy has leveled off. In contrast, after a long period of stagnation, the U.S. is now increasingly catching up to its European peers. With activity at just two-thirds of pre-virus levels, Canada and the U.K. are the worst-performing advanced economies BE is tracking.’ Click here to read the article.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter!
If you’re not already following us on social media, we post all our latest news, content and upcoming conferences and webinars every week.
Stay up to date on the latest Alternative Data information by following our pages: