In March 2017, Citi published a 50-page report regarding the alternative data space. The title is “Searching for Alpha: Big Data. Navigating New Alternative Datasets”. 9 pages of the report are about Eagle Alpha.
Citi’s quantitative research group produced the report. Table of contents:
- Executive summary.
- The Big Data Landscape.
- Who Cares about Big Data?
- Big Data in Practice.
- Considerations for Big Data Implementation.
- Appendix – Big Data Vendors.
In May 2017, JPMorgan published a 280-page report regarding the alternative data space. The title is “Big Data and AI Strategies”. Eagle Alpha is positioned as the leading data aggregator. The case study on our email receipt data provider is one of only five included in the report.
JPMorgan’s global quantitative & derivatives strategy group produced the report. Table of contents:
- Introduction and Overview.
- Big and Alternative Data.
- Machine Learning Methods.
- Handbook of Alternative Data.