Eagle Alpha partners with data companies to monetize their data in the investment vertical.
- Asset managers are hungry for new alternative data sources that can provide insights into the companies and financial instruments they invest in.
- The rise of big data “represents a watershed moment in the history of investment management”, Blackrock’s SAE Group.
- The data revolution is producing hundreds of providers of alternative data across 20+ categories e.g. consumer transactions, app usage, web traffic, geo-location and international trade.
- Spend by investment management (“buyside”) firms on alternative data is already at $200m according to research by TABB Group. This amount is set to double in the next few years.
- Create an additional revenue stream by selling to money managers.
- Eagle Alpha can evaluate your data and provide feedback on its applications and marketability.
- Eagle Alpha will prepare investor relevant marketing materials including examples of use cases.
- Eagle Alpha will raise awareness about your data through articles, interviews, research reports and presentations to potential customers.
- Eagle Alpha’s dedicated salesforce will ensure that your data is well represented.
- Additional revenue drops straight to your bottom line.
Why Eagle Alpha?
- Since 2012 Eagle Alpha has been exclusively focused on selling to the buyside. This gives us a deep understanding of their buying process.
- Strong distribution with clients worldwide e.g. Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, Connecticut, New York, London, Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Only provider of thought leadership content regarding alternative data for asset managers. For example, we publish case studies of partner datasets and interviews with data experts.
- Only independent provider worldwide that publish data insight reports based exclusively on alternative data. We regularly publish reports based on partner datasets.
- Eagle Alpha offers a range of unique analytical tools that enable clients to do proprietary analysis. Eagle Alpha can build analytical tools based on your data.
- Eagle Alpha’s data directory is a valuable resource for investment managers and information about your data will be clearly displayed in the directory.
- Showcase Events: Creator of the data showcase event format. This is an efficient way for your firm to market your dataset in New York, London and Hong Kong.