We work with domain experts to promote their expertise to investment managers worldwide. Below are some examples:
- Data companies: We partner with data companies to host relevant events. For example, we will partner with a geo-location company to educate the buyside regarding the legal aspects of geo-location data.
- Data experts: We partner with individuals that have expertise in specific alternative data categories. For example, we will publish an interview with an IOT expert.
- Lawyers: We partner with law firms to produce relevant content – for example, worked with Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati to produce a white paper on web crawling. In addition, we work with law firms to host events – for example, we have partnered with Lowenstein Sandler to host an event on the legal aspects of alternative data.
- Recruiters: We partner with recruitment firms to produce relevant content (e.g. interviews regarding trends) and host events (e.g. roundtable on the types of people joining data insights teams).
- Universities: We partner with universities to develop our product and identify alpha in datasets. For example, we are working with a university in California.
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com” subject=”Submission to Domain Experts Page”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″ /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″ /][contact-field label=”Phone Number” type=”text” required=”1″ /][contact-field label=”Describe your interests and area of expertise” type=”text” required=”1″ /][/contact-form]