We work with domain experts to promote their expertise to investment managers worldwide. Below are some examples:
- Data companies: We partner with data companies to host relevant events. For example, in February 2017 we will partner with a geo-location company to educate the buyside regarding the legal aspects of geo-location data.
- Data experts: We partner with individuals that have expertise in specific alternative data categories. For example, we are interviewing an expert in IOT.
- Lawyers: We partner with law firms to produce relevant content (e.g. a white paper on web crawling) and host events (e.g. a roundtable on the legal aspects of alternative data).
- Recruiters: We partner with recruitment firms to produce relevant content (e.g. interviews regarding trends) and host events (e.g. roundtable on the types of people joining data insights teams).
- Universities: We partner with universities to identify alpha in datasets. For example, we are working a university in California.