Eagle Alpha’s next Alternative Data Integration Event will take place in Hong Kong on the 27th of March 2018.
- 08.45: Breakfast and registration.
- 09.30: Introduction. Topics include: the key integration challenges asset managers face. Speaker: Emmett Kilduff.
- 09.40: Hiring. Topics include: how to structure teams, where to source talent from, who else is competing for that talent, compensation levels, measurement of value. Speaker: Richard Pook.
- 10.00: Sourcing datasets. Topics include: the category with the highest ROI, the category in most demand, specific datasets getting the most 1-on-1s, datasets coming to market. Speaker: Emmett Kilduff.
- 10.20: Legal Considerations. Topics include: MNPI, data privacy, confidentiality, IP rights, state secrecy and IDSO (https://www.investmentdata.org/). Speaker: Ian Wood.
- 10.40: Testing datasets. Topics include: Balyasny’s Antenna approach, mapping to tickers. Speaker: TBA.
- 11.00: Practical considerations for acquiring data. Topics include: due diligence and contracts. Panel with Phillip Meyer (Oasis Management) and Boris Zeldin (Point72 Asset Management). Chair: Ian Wood.
- 11.30: Refreshment break.
- 11.40: Success stories. Topics include: implementation strategies by the early adopters and lessons learnt. Speaker: Richard Pook.
- 12.20: Buyside panel. Topics include: lessons learnt, observations about the alternative data space, advice for integration. Panellists TBA. Chair Emmett Kilduff.
To learn more and register for an Early Bird ticket contact firstname.lastname@example.org