1. Dataset of the week: China autos data.
2. Data Insights report of the week: Online data points to improving Q2 trends for Fitbit.
3. Events: How to build and integrate teams – NYC 25th July, Legal considerations regarding alt data – London 26th July.
4. Dataset access: UK consumer transaction dataset is doing meetings in London next week.
5. Did you know? Setting up an automated crawl that pulls in information on a regular basis is quite challenging due to several factors, e.g. the ever-evolving formats of online marketplaces.
6. Articles of the week: 1) The role of data in gaining valuable financial insights; 2) Can small quant shops compete with the big dogs? 3) Putting biases to work can be a strategy for better investment decision-making.
7. Update on Eagle Alpha’s offering. Read More