Eagle Alpha provides transparent pricing to buyside firms.
Asset managements that are serious about alternative data can purchase a full subscription. A full subscription includes the items below (except bespoke projects and datasets). The price is US$115,000 per annum.
Alternatively, clients can elect to start with one or more modules:
- Teach-in: The price for an up to 8 hour in-person teach-in is US$10,000. Clients must commit to purchase an Eagle Alpha module or a third party dataset within 6 months of a teach-in. Learn more >>
- Thought Leadership: The price for events, advice, proprietary content and industry developments is US$35,000 per annum. Learn more >>
- Bespoke Projects: The price is US$10,000 for 50 hours/credits. Clients must commit to purchasing a dataset within 6 months of starting a bespoke project. Learn more >>
- Data Insights: The price for reports and indicators is US$35,000 per annum. Learn more >>
- Analytical Tools: The price for our Web Queries tool and Digital Expert Network is US$35,000 per annum. Learn more >>
- Data Sourcing: The price for our database, advisory service, vendor access and proprietary datasets is US$35,000 per annum. Learn more >>
Third-party datasets and quasi-proprietary datasets are sold as add-ons. Pricing is dependent on the dataset. Learn more >>