Thought Leadership includes tailored events, 1-on-1 meetings/calls, proprietary content and curated news.
- Schedule Events: Attend events in New York, London and Hong Kong. Upcoming events include: legal considerations of geo data, a showcase of 6 consumer transaction data companies.
- Event Recaps: Receive summaries of the key highlights from all our events worldwide.
1-on-1 Meetings / Calls
- Analyst Access: Leverage the knowledge of our analysts who have 4+ years’ experience working with alternative data.
- Quarterly Reviews: Keep on top of developments in the space through a quarterly meeting with our CEO.
- Innovators: Learn how other investment managers are approaching alternative data.
- Recruitment: Gain insights from Eagle Alpha interviews with relevant headhunters and benefit from an aggregation of relevant third party content.
- Legal & Compliance: Leverage proprietary content regarding topical issues (e.g. web crawling) and benefit from an aggregation of relevant third party content.
- Data: Keep track of news regarding specific alternative datasets and enhancements to existing datasets.
- Engineering: Receive content dedicated to the IT infrastructure required to extract alpha from alternative data.
- Data Science: Benefit from insights from Eagle Alpha’s data scientists and papers from third party data scientists.
- Case Studies: Obtain case studies (proprietary and third party) that demonstrate how to get value from alternative data.
- Expert Interviews: Learn from proprietary interviews with alternative data experts.
- News: We constantly curate the web for the best articles regarding the alternative data space.
- Newsletter: Receive a weekly newsletter that includes a dataset of the week and case study of the week.
Contact us to Learn More: